Designed to be installed (both indoor and outdoor) at private houses, communal blocks, workplaces and car parks.
eNext has been conceived to simplify the charging process. Circontrol developed Presence Recognition, a feature that allows the user to start charging without any interaction with the device. As soon as the approved user is detected by Bluetooth and the cable is connected to the car, the charging process starts.
Regarding the external design, they keep the black and white colours as the core design concept while introducing curved lines and rounded shapes. The appropriate proportions and the perfect size, along with the black piano combined with white matt makes the eNext series the best choice to match any wall.
• An APP to control and configure the eNext: language configuration, user authentification, Wallbox diagnosis and firmware upgrades, among others.
• Presence recognition by smartphone’s Bluetooth, so user authentication is confirmed simply by proximity.
• Remote charging activation is also offered by means of an ON/OFF external input signal (e.g. timer).
• Timetable programming to accommodate the charging session to the energy hourly rates.
• Ready for internal integration of electrical protections.
• Includes welding contactor detection that meets with IEC 61851-1 for safety protection.
• WallBox eNext series provides a reserved space in case you want to have your own brand on it.
• DC leakages detection can be ordered as an optional. Thus, in conjunction with the welding contactor and RCD A guarantees the highest safety protection.
• Compatible with Home BeOn sensor (accessory), when combined with eNext is able to dynamically adjust electric vehicle’s consumption according to the available power of the installation.
• The frontal LED bar not only informs the user about the charger status (e.g. operative, faulty…) but also EV charging status; charging (dynamic blue light) vs charged (static blue light).
• The charger’s housing is made of ABS plastic which is both robust and UV resistant, providing protection against both mechanical stress and severe environmental conditions.